Dr. Joseph Szekely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Szekely?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Szekely?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

Be careful

Watch out be cause this guy is not truthful and has no bedside manor! Love to charge the insurance. Uncaring attitude def not a place to go if you're pregnant.

September 16th, 2010

Very personable, professional doctor

I ended up getting Dr. Szekely in the middle of my pregnancy, because of a move, and am happy that I did. I didn't have a complicated pregnancy, but I did end up going overdue, and Dr. Szekely was open to listening and respected what I wanted to do in terms of delivering. He was very professional, and did an awesome job at the delivery. I was very happy with him and the the staff at the clinic, and would definitely recommend him.

September 6th, 2010

Exceptional doctor and great guy!

March 21st, 2010

Watch Out for this one.

I was diagnosed with uterine fibroid tumors several years ago. I am currently having no problems as a result of these tumors, but my PCP referred me to Dr. Szekely. His exam was the briefest I have ever had and cost $269.00. He told me that a hysterectomy was my ONLY option. Fortunately I had done my homework and knew that to be untrue. It wasn't until I told the Dr. that I knew there were other options that he explained those options to me, but still pushed a hysterectomy.He did manage to talk me into a D&C at the outpatient surgical center that he has a vested financial interest in. That procedure did nothing to reduce my fibroids and cost me approximately $1000.00 dollars above and beyond what my insurance paid. And the bills are still coming. He may be a good OB, but he appears to be one of the multitude of male GYNs that preform the 300,000 unnecessary hysterectomies every year. If he recommends mutilating your body I strongly urge you to get a second and third opinion if needed and do the research before you let him take a scapel to you. You may pay for a very long time while he and his family are sunning on some exotic beach with the proceeds. After all it's like a male doctor told me years ago, "It's not like you're using your uterus." I was 33 at the time and got a second opinion.

December 8th, 2016