Dr. Joseph Brian Szgalsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Szgalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Szgalsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Szgalsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Szgalsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szgalsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szgalsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Szgalsky practice?
Dr. Joseph Szgalsky practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Westville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Westville Dermatologists, Westville Family Physicians, and Westville Geriatric Doctors.