A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Szgalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Szgalsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szgalsky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szgalsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Szgalsky, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szgalsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szgalsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Szgalsky FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Szgalsky practice?
- Dr. Joseph Szgalsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Szgalsky practices Family Medicine near Westville, NJ.
See Westville Primary Care Doctors.