A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Szgalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Szgalsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Szgalsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szgalsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szgalsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Szgalsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Szgalsky practice?
- Dr. Joseph Szgalsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Szgalsky practices Family Medicine near Westville, NJ.
See Westville Family Physicians.