A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bass, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Theodore Bass MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Bass practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bass practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Endocrinologists.