A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Compression Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Brown has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Todd Brown DO and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Joseph Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Brown practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.