Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Brown
Dr. Joseph Brown, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and Metro Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
Dr. Joseph Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Daniel Patton
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Bernard Maupin
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi41
Dr. Thomas Hearty
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi14