A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Compression Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Brown has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph T Brown DO and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Joseph Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Brown practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.