A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Corona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Corona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Corona, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corona graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Corona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Corona MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Corona practice?
- Dr. Joseph Corona has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Corona practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Surgeons.