Dr. Joseph Corona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Corona?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Corona?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2017

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Corona. I had 3 visits for knee pain. At the last visit I was told, "give it a month and it will be better" Well, it wasn't--have switched to another practice and will be having surgery to correct the problem. His manner at the visits was cold. Felt like I was a real bother to him.

August 30th, 2016

Great doc

I don't normally review docs but I had an exceptionally positive experience with this doctor. Thoughtful, considerate and provided expert care. He is kind of old school which maybe doesn't appeal to millennials but I found him to be very charming. My elderly mother has seen him for years as well and he couldn't be kinder or more patient with her.

January 27th, 2016

Performed incorrect surgery on my foot. Terrible doctor with awful bedside manner. Sarcastic. Incompetent.

October 19th, 2015

Top in his field

I've worked in medicine for many years, and I can tell you that Dr. Corona is widely known as one of the best Orthopedists in the area. If you want someone to hold your hand, he might not be the best fit but if you want the best medical care, he is. He is very well known and respected by those in the field. And as someone indicated below, he is especially wonderful with young and elderly patients. His long-term patients find him funny and charming. If a first impression is all the below negative review is based on, then I recommend you stick with him because you will see that he is a truly skilled surgeon and a great diagnostician.

October 15th, 2015

Plain and simple Dr. Corona had a very cold demeanor to him my visit with him. Wasn't very personal at all and made me feel like I was bothering him somehow. Sadly enough I diagnosed my injury better than he did too. Thankfully I brought my mother with me who is registered nurse and had the same injury I had, and she was disgusted with Dr. Corona's attitude and demeanor. Quite frankly if you're going to come across like such a jerk to patients just get out of the business because you make me look different at doctors and not in a good way. If you have a stress fractured ankle or any ankle injury stay far away from this cold man. He's probably kinder to elderly people was the vibe I caught off him.

August 31st, 2015

Great doc, great bedside manner

Hard to believe some of the reviews I see here. Dr. Corona is warm, funny, thoroughly professional and has patched me up expertly any number of times.

August 14th, 2015

Horrible doctor

Similiar to other reviews, worst experience with a doctor. He was rude and just mean. I was there with my elderly mother and he didn't even look at me or acknowledge I was in the room into 10 minutes into the conversation when he said, "You the daughter?". He would cut us off when we were speaking and wouldn't listen to anything we had to say. Then when he was reading a paper or on the computer, we were trying to talk to him and he told us, "Stop. I'm on the computer right now" or "Hold on, I'm reading this". When she said she has been in pain for 3 weeks, he made the comment "3 weeks? Thats not bad for someone your age!". After that he said we needed to get a CAT scan, but never followed up again. Which we are happy with because I'm never bringing my mother back to him.

April 12th, 2015

Wonderful doctor.

March 7th, 2015

Wonderful Doc!

Excellent doctor- took the time to listen to my problems and fixed them!

January 14th, 2015

No bed side manner at all

July 7th, 2014

Worst dr I ever encountered. Does not care about you. Will provide plenty of painkillers. . because he won't fix your problem

May 23rd, 2014

Horrible horrible experience

My experience with this physician was horrible!!! I went there for an examination for lower back pain. His bedside manner was disgraceful. This was a workman' s comp case so the most accurate word to describe how I felt while I was being examined was that I felt bullied by this doctor. He had me stand up and told me to lift my feet upward which I tried my best to do well I guess it wasn't good enough for him because he raised his voice and repeated, move your feet upward. Then he was pushing on the top of my foot telling me to not let him push down. Well I had recently had surgery on my knee and what he was doing was causing my knee to hurt which I told he about. That didn't seem to matter because he kept trying to do the same thing just in different positions. I know you are working for Workman' s Comp doctor but please don't make your patient feel bullied by you. You are not living my life and don't have to deal with the pain I endure everyday. Very cold doctor. He did not want to hear anything I had to say.