Learn more about Dr. Joseph Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Farrell, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Farrell DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Joseph Farrell has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Farrell practices Surgery near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Lumberton Surgeons.