A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Farrell, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Farrell DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Joseph Farrell has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Farrell practices Surgery near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Lumberton Surgeons.