A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Farrell, DO is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Farrell DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Joseph Farrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Farrell practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.