Surgeons
Reconstructive Orthopedics Pa
737 Main St
Lumberton, NJ 08048
609-267-9400
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

My mother broke her knee from a bad fall and Dr. Joseph Farrell took care of her. Mother was soo much in pain and hardly able to walk at her first appointment at the Marlton office. I was so impressed the way Dr. Farrell showed that he cared for my mom by taking his time examining her and explained to us what the best way to correct my mom's problem. I really liked the way he showed his concern and caring manner toward my mom. I was pretty confident that he was the doctor who could operate on my mom's knee and produce a successful result. He did! We are very grateful to him!Just one complain. I am sure,since he is just a caring doctor, waiting to see him took us about average of one hour waiting.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

After seeing THREE other orthopedic doctors for my problem, Dr. Farrell stepped in and solved it, saving me from further pain and disruption of my life. THANK YOU.

|  Would recommend  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 3rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I work for a health care facility, and needed to find a doctor for my daughter who had a fracture on the tip of her tibia bone. This doctor`...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com