A very grateful patient show details A very grateful patient
by Tom D. on May 22nd, 2016

After going to all of the large pain centers in Philadelphia I finally went to Dr Hayes. He made the Diagnosis in 5 minutes. All they wanted to do was give me opiates. Dr Hayes treated me without opiates. Then my insurance company did not want to cover my benefits. Since Dr Hayes had experience defeating the largest insurance company in the USA he knew how to navigate my health plan to get my medical care covered. he is a remarkable man.

Best pain care show details Best pain care
by Ann from LANSDALE on Apr 7th, 2016

After years of going to dozens of doctors, Dr Hayes was the only doctor that spent the time to figure out what was wrong with me. He gave me proper treatment without opiates and I finally have my life back. I am now back to work. There is no waiting in his waiting room but an appointment is hard to get. He is very compassionate but the staff is just a little curt. Overall a great experience

Bad Practice show details Bad Practice
by Jeff on Feb 3rd, 2016

From the receptionist to the physician, this was a bad experience from the very beginning. Tried charging me for services that were never performed. Wanted cash payments. Proper and ethical treatment was not the priority of this office.

beat qualified pain doctor show details beat qualified pain doctor
by Public health official on Jan 18th, 2016

we in public health and regulatory affairs are very skeptical of aim physicians who have a preponderance of happy happy patients. This usually means the doctor is over prescribing opiates. There are also patients who give or sell their meds to other people. That is illegal. A doctor must stop prescribing to that individual. Dr Hayes has shown a great deal of integrity by doing the right thing desite a vindictive review by a diverted as illustrated below. We in the regulatory community applaud Dr Hayes for taking the initiative to practice medicine which benefits the community and solving the epidemic of opiate abuse.

Finally a doctor who made the right diagnosis show details Finally a doctor who made the right diagnosis
by Sarah from Reading on Jan 21st, 2015

This doctor is really on the ball. I had been to 10 diffrernt doctors before seeing Dr. Hayes. Theyt had no idea what they were talking about. Then i saw Dr. Hayes. We had an hour and half initial interview and exam. He nailed it. His treatment plan eas simple and I have beem practically pain free .

Been to Rothman and Jefferson Pain But Dr Hayes finally managaged my pain show details Been to Rothman and Jefferson Pain But Dr Hayes finally managaged my pain
by Kathy rom King of Prussia on Dec 8th, 2014

I have been to most of the big pain centers in the Philly area. But only Dr hayes finally properly dignosed my problem. He also came up with a conservate sae treatment plan. I fell than I ever hve in years. He apparently is the only Board Certified Addiction and Advanced Pain Practitioner in the State. He has great bedside manner and is very compasionate and understanding and he spends a lot of time with you. I guess that's the reason why it takes a long time to get an appoinment with him

The regions most qualified doctor show details The regions most qualified doctor
by Tom from Pottstown on Apr 24th, 2014

While it may take some time to see him it is worth the wait. He is the most qualified doubled board certified Pain and Addiction specialist in the philadelphia area. He is the doctor that other doctors send patients to when they are stumped. He is no drug pusher or needle jockey like some of of these other so called pain physicians in the Philly area.

Happy in Harlysville show details Happy in Harlysville
by Henry S. on Mar 3rd, 2013

Dr Hayes is on top of his game. He is truly the only doctor in the Philly area that specializes in chronic pain He is also board certified in addiction medicine. If you are looking for a pill mill he is not the doctor want to go to. If you are looking for a better quality of life without tons of drugs then you came to the right place. The only problem with him is getting that initial appintment otherwise he was excellebt in all respects. He took the time to make my corrrect diagnosis and proper treatment.

Dr hayes staff bent over backwards to help me with my insurance show details Dr hayes staff bent over backwards to help me with my insurance
Nov 20th, 2012

Thank you Dr hayes for reducing my pain and getting me off opiates.You changed my life. You have the best and most reasonably priced Suboxone program in Montco

Excellent at his profession show details Excellent at his profession
Aug 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor. I know because I have seen some of his results on patient/s. Highly recomended for pain Mngt. and getting back to great health. :-)