Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 20th, 2016

This guy saved my life in 1994

Well worth traveling 350 miles each way. Possibly saved my life. show details Well worth traveling 350 miles each way. Possibly saved my life.
by Tracy Oram on Aug 10th, 2015

Dr. Joseph's diagnosis and treatment of my Lyme disease has been a life saver. I went undiagnosed for almost 3 1/2 years before seeing Dr. Joseph, who has successfully diagnosed and treated my chronic, stage 3 Lyme disease. I am now symptom free and starting to put my life back together. I can't thank him enough.

Jun 11th, 2015

Dr. Joseph helped me with my Lyme Disease even when the Infectious Disease DR's didn't believe I had Lyme. He cured me within a year! Thank you, Dr. Joseph! We need to have more DR's like you!!

chronic Lyme Does Exist and Is Curable show details chronic Lyme Does Exist and Is Curable
by Katherine McKay on Mar 26th, 2015

Studied under Joseph burrascano THE BEST LYME LITERATE EXPERT I CAN FEEL AND I CAN WALK!!!!!

Dr. Joseph saved my quality of life show details Dr. Joseph saved my quality of life
by Annette Kubitza on Jan 3rd, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Joseph for 4 years. He gave me my life back. You must be patient, it was a challenge to fight this disease. But Dr. Joseph never gave up on me. Dr. Joseph always listened to me (when no one else would) and did not rush through your appointment. I can walk, move my arms again and I thank Dr. Joseph for that. There were many times I wanted to give up but I am so thankful that I did not.

Best doctor ever. show details Best doctor ever.
by Sylvia O on Mar 25th, 2013

Doctor Joseph listens and will work with you. He is on time and requires that his patients be on time as well. You come to respect and appreciate that when you are given the same courtesy. I drive six hours each way to see him. After 12 years of decline with Lyme disease---through treatment he gave me my life back. I'm now on the incline, still improving each year, and am deeply grateful to Dr Joe for my life and wellbeing.

A doctor who LISTENS before treatment show details A doctor who LISTENS before treatment
by Bill Westerman on Aug 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph for treating my Lyme Disease. I drive almost six hours each way to see him from my home in Indiana. I have not seen him in a few years but plan to go back due to what appears to be a recent reinfection. I originally went to Dr. Joseph after being successfully treated by Dr. John Bleiweiss, who tragically took his own life after a protracted battle with the the N.J. Medical Licensing Board over his aggressive and remarkably successful treatment of Lyme sufferers. Dr. Joseph continued the therapy I was on and pretty much let me determine the success of the drug regimen I was on previously. Most importantly, he is a doctor who LISTENS and RESPECTS the views of his patients and works WITH them. I am no longer seeing Dr. Joseph but will probably be seeing him soon because of what appears to be a reinfection of Lyme. I have total trust in this man and would (and have) recommended him to others. I have a friend from here in Indiana who is currently seeing him and is immensely pleased.

by maryann on Sep 23rd, 2009

this doctor is very good, he takes the time with you and doesnt seem to have a problem diagonosing lyme disease. he has been a life saver. he takes the time to explain to you about the different tests that he is doing and what they are for. the office gals can be a little more professional then they are.

i have Lymes show details i have Lymes
by Dawn Sweeney on May 13th, 2009

he has helped me so i can have some kinda life now when no one else would listen to me he did !