A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kavanagh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kavanagh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from The University Of Nottingham Medical School.
Dr. Kavanagh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kavanagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans