A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kavanagh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kavanagh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Kavanagh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Terrence Kavanagh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Kavanagh practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kavanagh has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Joseph Kavanagh practices Ophthalmology near , .