Dr. Joseph Kavanagh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Kavanagh?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Kavanagh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

Seeing Clearly

Just had cataract surgery, and after years of struggling with poor vision, I can now see 20/20. Fantastic surgeon.

July 1st, 2017

20/20

After I got my new glasses, I am 20/20 again!!!

May 16th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Helped me see again!!

May 16th, 2017

He Fixed my Glaucoma

Have seen 3 other eye doctors, in the area. All treated my glaucoma with eye drops, Dr. Kavanagh treated me with a selective laser treatment in both eyes. Now I don't need to use medicine and my eye pressure is normal again!!

April 24th, 2017

A Doctor's Doctor

Just had cataract surgery and glaucoma implant by Dr. Kavanagh, painless (it took less than 10minutes). He used something called an "Istent". My vision is better than ever, and my eye pressure is much improved. As a practicing surgeon, I appreciate having my vision back!! Thanks again Dr. Kavanagh

November 9th, 2016

Patiebt

This doctor wY overbooked himself. 2 hours sitting in his waiting room for initial eye examine. Schedule surgery . First they sent a prescription for drops for left eye. Suppose to have surgery for the right eye. Scheduled for caderact surgery arrived at 1:00pm for 2 pm surgery. Then told doctor Kavanah would be 1 hr late. A short time later was told it would be another hour or more before my surgery. . Unacceptable so I left. I will not return.

October 10th, 2016

The office staff and nurses were efficient and friendly. I like that Dr. Kavanagh dictates his notes right there. I feel like he answered questions clearly and not so technically I could not understand.

April 19th, 2016

Dr. Kavanagh and the nurses and aids in the back are wonderful, all very courteous and personable. However the front desk staff has zero personality or customer service skills. Make you feel like you are bothering them or inconveniencing them whether in person or on the phone! As the frontline of the office they are doing a disservice to Dr. Kavanagh's practice.

March 6th, 2016

Best Surgery Ever

Had cataract surgery in both eyes by Dr. Kavanagh, best experience ever. Woke up to Dr. saying we're all done!! 5 minutes for each eye with no injection. They gave me some kind of calming medicine, I could see 20/20 the hours after both my surgeries, at the first appointment after the "phaco". Have recommended to friends and relatives. If you need an eye exam or surgery see this doctor!!

November 7th, 2015

I won't be...

Was not numb during surgery was told hang in there almost done, from the picking of the clamps. Had allergic reaction to one of the after surgery drops, was told by secretary to bad you have to use them, you had surgery. Big ordeal with that. Now have to get lens cleaned in the eye that Kavanaugh said everything was fine. Was able to correct problems before with glasses not any more. Granted supposedly no big deal, but if Kavanaugh had done his job I would not be having to do this.

November 17th, 2014

Very thorough exam, diagnosis and treatment. Can see 20/20 for first time in years.

August 16th, 2017