A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Monaco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Monaco is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monaco
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monaco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Monaco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Monaco graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Monaco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Monaco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Monaco practice?
- Dr. Joseph Monaco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Monaco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Homewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL.
See Homewood Orthopedic Surgeons.