A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Schwartz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Family Physicians.