A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine (Degree earned: MD. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Timothy Weber MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Weber practice?
- Dr. Joseph Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Weber practices Pulmonary Disease near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI.
See Kenosha Pulmonologists.