Dr. Joseph West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph West?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2016

Dr. West performed a heart cath on me yesterday and found a blockage which he opened and stented. He is a very professional and caring doctor who always has his patients interest foremost. He explains your options clearly and is easy to talk with. I highly recommend him.

April 29th, 2016

My experience at christiana hospital with Dr. West

Dr. West could use some lessons in compassion for family members of dying relatives. My father was dying, Dr. West came into the emergency room without offering any kind of comfort to the family. He was On another occasion when my father was in Christiana hospital, Dr. West would not answer my calls and he insisted on my father seeing an endocrinologist which just so happened to be his wife. My father's insurance was very limited and I requested that he not see the specialist and Dr. West ignored and called her anyway. Now the family is responsible for an outrageous specialty bill because he called his wife into see my dad for 10 minutes.

September 9th, 2017