A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tannous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tannous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tannous, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tannous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Tannous MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Tannous practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tannous has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Tannous practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Internists.