A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tartaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tartaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tartaglia
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tartaglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tartaglia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tartaglia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tartaglia has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Tartaglia MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Tartaglia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tartaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tartaglia practices Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Cardiologists.