A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tartaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tartaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tartaglia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tartaglia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tartaglia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tartaglia has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Tartaglia MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Tartaglia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tartaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tartaglia practices Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Cardiologists.