A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tate, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tate has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Tate MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Tate practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Tate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Obstetricians & Gynecologists.