A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tate, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tate has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Tate practice?
Dr. Joseph Tate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Obstetricians & Gynecologists.