Dr. Joseph Tauro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Tauro?

May 17th, 2017

Had the same experience as the person that gave the revue on Jan.25, 2016. If I saw that revue I would have gone to another surgeon, Almost died in ICU for a week.

October 15th, 2016

Gave me a choice

It's up to me to decide if I need an MRI or not. If I never want surgery, don't get it, but if I want to know if I have a torn meniscus, I could get one done. Based on a normal x-ray...

May 27th, 2016

I like him

1st visit only. Really like him so far.

January 26th, 2016

Worst Dr. I have ever encountered

Almost died on the table. going for rotator cuff repair. Mislead me on the surgery. No follow up to ask how I was doing. Even hounding me for a bill from appointment before. Level of expect Care was a 0. Patient Beware !

June 11th, 2011

docdonna41 previous patient and continued patient

I would like to tell everyone about Dr.Tauro he really knows what he is doing he is thee best Sorts Medicine surgeon. He had done both my shoulders they were so bad from a bike accident and it was amazing how perfect he had done to them, and I mean perfect. He's himself and straight forward and don't beat around the bush about anything, if he say's you need surgery then you do, he is the doctor who just don't operate on you for the insurance money, he does it because you need to have it. He is the one left on honesty. He does'nt know it but I knew him when he was younger and he was very nice then and still the same way now. I want everyone to know you can difinately rely on him and he will do the best for ya, you won't get that anywhere else. He is real in this business field patient first. By the way about the patient with the knee surgery that commented she's having trouble, well knees are tricky and if you don't do right you probably cause it. Excersise it and wear a brace when doing so, make sure your not over weight, common logic

April 21st, 2011

He was amazing! Referred me for an MRA and then sent me to a Dr. in Princeton for a second opinion. I liked that he was trying different things before he operated on me. Had the surgery and now pain free. I would recommend him to anyone having problems with their shoulders. He's the best!

October 2nd, 2017