A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tawil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tawil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tawil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawil graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tawil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Tawil MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Tawil practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tawil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Tawil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.