A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Teel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Teel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Teel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Teel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Centra Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ryan Teel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Teel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Teel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Teel practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.