A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tejan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tejan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tejan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejan graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Tejan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tejan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Tejan practice?
Dr. Joseph Tejan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Desoto Orthopedic Surgeons.