A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tejan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tejan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tejan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tejan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tejan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejan graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Tejan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Tejan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Tejan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tejan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tejan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Orthopedic Surgeons.