A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tejan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tejan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tejan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tejan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tejan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejan graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Tejan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Tejan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Tejan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tejan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tejan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Orthopedic Surgeons.