A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenenbaum
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tenenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tenenbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.