A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenenbaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tenenbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.