Dr. Joseph Terrana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Terrana?

July 12th, 2017

Reduced Glucose 100 Points

Was treated by a nearby GP for type 2 diabetes and glucose readings commonly over 260 and diarrhea side effects from meds I went to Dr Tarrana who changed meds. A1C now 5.9 with glucose readings and cholesterol down. No diarrhea. Dry personality but who can argue with results?

May 31st, 2017

He sucks

October 30th, 2015

Amazing doctor

Dr. Terrana is an incredible person and doctor. I saw another endocrinologist before seeing him and didn't feel as if I was getting the right care. she would rush the appointment and just prescribe me meds. when I first saw dr terrana the first thing he did was take an ultrasound of my thyroid, something my previous doctor never did. He then explained everything that was going on with my thyroid and answered all questions I had. His staff is also very great and always on top of things! I would highly recommend Dr. Terrana !!!!!

October 6th, 2015

Exceptional Practice

This Dr is exceptional. I say this for several reasons. He explains what is happening in a concise friendly manner. Answered my questions and concerns by not only speaking to me but showing me my ultrasound. Very likable person as is his Nurse practitioner, medical assistant and office staff. I would very much recommend Dr. Terrana.

June 28th, 2012

First Visit

I just began as a patient of Doctor Joseph Terrana. My meeting with him was educational and thorough. He was very clear in his instructions, and, he demonstrated the beat technique to use the equipment I now will be using to track my progress.I appreciated the amount of time he spent with me. Best of all, Dr Terrana LISTENED to me. The staff was very considerate and made me feel welcome. That removed any anxiety I had about a "new doctor" whose care I am pleased to appreciate.

November 18th, 2010

I have type 1 diabetes and an hypothyroidism. Whenever I have an appointment with Dr. Terrana, he listens to everything I say and, when discussing any of my concerns, never makes me feel as if it is trivial. I am made to feel as if my input is equally important as his. If I call and leave a message, he gets back to me as soon as he can - he has even called me on the weekend. I feel as if I am in good hands.

August 5th, 2010

EXCELLENT ENDOCRINOLOGIST

There are not many doctors who go above and beyond today. Dr Terrana has been wonderful to me his follow up care is beyond excellent and he truly cares. He is a very busy doctor and I never feel rushed or that he is going from patient to patient. Dr Terrana helped me through a difficult time and I will always be greatful to him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty.

June 26th, 2017