A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Terry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Terry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Terry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Bradley Terry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Terry practice?
- Dr. Joseph Terry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Terry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, VA.
See Christiansburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.