A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Teynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Teynor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teynor graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teynor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Teynor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Teynor practice?
- Dr. Joseph Teynor has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Teynor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Wayzata, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.