A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thoder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thoder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoder graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thoder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Thoder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Thoder practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thoder has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Thoder practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.