A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thoder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thoder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thoder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoder graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thoder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Thoder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Thoder practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thoder has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Thoder practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.