A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thomasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thomasson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thomasson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomasson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Thomasson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harton Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Thomasson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Thomasson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thomasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Thomasson practices Family Medicine near Tullahoma, TN.
See Tullahoma Family Physicians.