inactive

Joseph R Thomasson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 5 reviews

August 18th, 2015
Welder
Great job at everything. Give him a six out of five

June 11th, 2015
I have been seeing him for 10 yrs. I was satisfied until my last follow up visit. He came in slurred speech & when was trying to explain my test results he was nodding out falling asleep. Another lady doctor or training to b a doctor was with him& after I walked out of the room he said to her" did you see I almost feel asleep in there". NEVER AGAIN.VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

January 5th, 2015
Good doctor

May 11th, 2010
Does not follow up on patients
I saw him in office twice at his clinic three times. Have been sick for 2 mo., fever, severe pain in back, chills, diagnosed with kidney infection, put me on 4 diff. antibiotics, none of which made me better, today told me it was just inflamation in my back and gave me antiinflamatory shot and another antibiotic shot. Did not have results from culture to find out about bacteria which they told me they had been waiting on now for over a week. Seems not to know what he is doing and I am now terrified for my life. Never been so sick before and know he is just not a good doctor. Will never use him again and will never reccommend him to anyone.

May 20th, 2009
He is a great doctor. I like him very much, He delievered my children and is my family physician for many years. He cares and respects his patients and is just a great doctor.