A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thro is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Thro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Glennan Thro MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Thro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Thro practices Urology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Urologists.