Dr. Joseph Tibaldi MD, FACP Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2017
Dr Tibaldi is my endocronoglist for more than 10 years. He is one of the most caring and attentive Doctors I've come across. I enjoy working with him in treating my Diabetes. His guidance has given me a better understanding of my treatment along with the options available for me.

March 10th, 2016
Dr Tibaldi is a wonderful professional. He cares about his patients and treats them like family. His staff is kind and courteous. The wait time is less than 10 minutes always. He makes you WANT to go to the dr. I've been under Dr Tibaldi's care for the last 30 yrs. I hope to continue for the next 30 years.

December 18th, 2013
Excellent Care
Don't worry about asking the "dumb" question. You'll get informed answers and the best bed side manner. I was referred to Dr. Tibaldi by my primary care physician and it was the best thing he ever did for me. Dr. Tibaldi is the reason a person with diabetes should see a specialist. He helped me get control of my diabetes.

June 16th, 2012
Excellent practioner who cares.
Overall, I have been going to Dr. Tibaldi for many years and have found him to be knowledgeable, courteous, and compassionate. Whenever I go for an office visit or make a call on the phone, he takes the time to answer whatever questions I have and always gives me excellent advice. As a diabetic a patient's overall health depends on being on the appropriate medications and also using whatever tools are available to maintain tight control. Over the years, Dr. Tibaldi has given me the assistance and guidance I needed to achieve my goals and has always listened to my concerns with compassion. I would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for an "excellent" doctor...which is essential when you have Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.

July 8th, 2010
Top- Shelf !!
I have been cared for by Dr Tibladi for the past 12 years. Even though I stopped visiting him for checkups he took me back once I got back into the swing of things. Once I walked in and saw him again it was like I never had left. I have had diabetes for the past 24 years and never once have I met a doctor who makes you feel so in control of the problems that you are facing then him. A person who is more educated then most people who suffer from the disease, yet speaks and talks with you as if you were high school friends.I wish more doctors were like him, it would make people make more appointments to see their physicians.Again I say, he is one of the best doctors I have ever met in my life, an all around gentleman and wordly endocrinologist. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

April 11th, 2017