A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tobias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tobias, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Body Weight
- Brain Cancer
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Down Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Septic Shock
- Spinal Fusion
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Drew Tobias MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tobias has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tobias practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists, Columbus Pediatricians, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pain Management Doctors.