Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tobias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tobias, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Body Weight
- Brain Cancer
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Down Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Septic Shock
- Spinal Fusion
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tobias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Tobias practice?
Dr. Joseph Tobias practices Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists, Columbia Pediatricians, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbia Pain Management Doctors.