A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tobias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tobias, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Body Weight
- Brain Cancer
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Down Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Septic Shock
- Spinal Fusion
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Drew Tobias MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tobias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Tobias practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists, Columbus Pediatricians, Columbus Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbus Pain Management Doctors.