Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tobin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tobin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tobin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Tobin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Tobin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tobin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Tobin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Hilton Head Island Orthopedic Surgeons and Hilton Head Island Pediatric Surgeons.