A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tobin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tobin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tobin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Tobin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Tobin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tobin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Surgeons and Hilton Head Island Pediatric Surgeons.