Dr. Joseph Togba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 5th, 2015
Kudos to Dr. Togba
Dr. Togba is personable, always available and, above all, strives to do his best work. Simply put, he is an expert in his field and makes a concerted effort to insure that both he and his patients are satisfied with his work. I have undergone several major surgeries under his care and have been consistently pleased with the final outcome each and every time. He is truly a master in his field.

September 19th, 2015
Repeat Customer
Dr Togba is tops in the field of plastic surgery. He has performed four procedures on me including a facelift, and tummy tuck and the results are nothing short of exceptional. Not only is Dr. Togba a master at what he does, he is kind and so is his staff.

March 8th, 2012
Pleased!
I've known Dr. Togba for 25 yrs. I've interacted with several other surgeons and never felt as confident or comfortable as I have with Dr. Togba. He's educating, talented and professional. He's sensible and on the conservative side which gives me a more at ease feeling. The staff is friendly and helps with any concerns I may have. The office is very nice and has a beautiful view!

June 26th, 2011
Nice man......not very talented
I had a facelift from Dr. Togba, The result is uneven jaw line and continued sagging. He just didn't do a good job. It was like his attention was elsewhere and the results show it.I would take my business elsewhere.

July 30th, 2010
I had my face lifted by DR. Togba a few years ago and I was not satisfied with the results. My right ear came out lower than my left. I have scars on my upper lip from injections to remove smoking wrinkles. And more.I also had liposuction done. He placed the brace on me in such a way that I have rolls in places above and below where the brace was.I also had some work done on my arms and legs to get rid of some cellulite that I had and now the skin is sagging and looks like I'm 85 years old. I rather be dealing with the cellulite then this.I wouldn't recommend Dr. Togba to do plastic surgery on a dog, let alone a person. I would use extreme caution with your choice here.I am absolutely not happy and if I had it to go over again, I would have sued him big time.

June 29th, 2008
Great Experience
Dr. Togba performed a tummy tuck for me. The results were fabulous! My recovery was quick. He was the perfect doctor for my first procedure.