A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Torg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Torg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Torg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Torg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Steven Torg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Torg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Torg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Torg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.