Dr. Joseph Steven Torg MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Torg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Torg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Ankle Injuries, Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, and Bone Cancer.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Torg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Torg practice?
Dr. Joseph Torg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Oaks, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.