Learn more about Dr. Joseph Torg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Torg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Torg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Torg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Torg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Steven Torg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Torg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Torg has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Torg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Marlton Surgeons.