A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Torkildson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torkildson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torkildson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Torkildson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Torkildson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Torkildson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Torkildson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Torkildson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Torkildson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Torkildson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Oncologists.