A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Torre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Torre, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Torre graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Torre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Torre practice?
Dr. Joseph Torre practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.