A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Totino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Totino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Totino, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Totino graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Totino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Totino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan