A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Touchstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Touchstone
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Touchstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Touchstone, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Touchstone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Touchstone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Touchstone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William J. Touchstone practice?
- Dr. William Touchstone has 1 office location.
Dr. William Touchstone practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Psychiatrists and Auburn Addiction Specialists.