The Real Deal show details The Real Deal
by Michael Ingraffia on Jul 6th, 2015

Dr Traina is a rare find. He is a skilled Neurosurgeon at the top of his game. I would cross the country to see him if more surgery is ever necessary. He is a kind, caring, confident (never cocky) Dr. In addition to his life saving skills as my surgeon, he is a polite, well grounded, humble Gentleman. Always treated me as an equal. He never spoke down.. never rushed, never abrupt nor short. He is truly "All Aces". .I am truly grateful to have made his acquaintance, become his patient and consider him my friend.

simply the Best.. show details simply the Best..
by Michael Ingraffia on Feb 17th, 2015

The real deal.. a polite, well grounded personality. An impeccable background and the hands of an artist.

Dr Traina is an excellent surgeon show details Dr Traina is an excellent surgeon
by Kathryn Diaz on Dec 23rd, 2014

Great bedside manner , compassionate , my husband had a herniated disc surgery and has been pain free since. I would recommend him to anybody.

Pain relief show details Pain relief
by Stuart W Arnet on Jun 12th, 2014

I have used Joe for several operations. What I like about Joe is he is easy to talk with. He cares about his patients. Maria his surgical coordinator is a pleasure to work with. She will help you schedule all the necessary pre op testing. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

Nov 26th, 2011

I have complete confidence in Dr. Traina in everyting from making an accurate diagnosis to communicating with me in a way in which I can understand. He is unfailingly kind and unquestionably professional.

Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Traina has been a great source of expertise and comfort for me. He is caring and efficient. He explains things clearly, without resorting to doctor-speak. I highly recommend him.