A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Trapasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Trapasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Trapasso, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Trapasso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trapasso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Trapasso MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Trapasso practice?
- Dr. Joseph Trapasso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Trapasso practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.