A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Trapasso is Excellent. Dr. Trapasso has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Trapasso, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trapasso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trapasso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trapasso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Trapasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Trapasso practice?
Dr. Joseph Trapasso practices Urology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Kutztown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Trapasso, Dr. Josef Trapasso