Learn more about Dr. Joseph Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Trask is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Trask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Trask, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trask has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Trask MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Trask practice?
- Dr. Joseph Trask has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Trask practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Salisbury, NC.
See Huntersville Internists and Huntersville Cardiologists.