A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Trask is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Trask, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trask has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lake Trask MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Trask practice?
- Dr. Joseph Trask has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Trask practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Huntersville Internists and Huntersville Cardiologists.