A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Trask is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Trask, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trask has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Trask MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Trask practice?
- Dr. Joseph Trask has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Trask practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntersville, NC.
See Huntersville Internists and Huntersville Cardiologists.