Learn more about Dr. Joseph Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Trask is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Trask, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trask has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Trask MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Trask practice?
- Dr. Joseph Trask has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Trask practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntersville, NC.
See Huntersville Internists and Huntersville Cardiologists.