Dr. Joseph Trentacosta Is this you?

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I was 16. He delivered my baby boy in 1974 and was such a compassionate man.

The best ever! He saved my daughter from preclampsia. I wish he could have been around to save my son which I lost.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

The best doctor in town. Very caring and a lot of experience. Too bad he retired. I'm planning to have another child and since I lost my previous one, Im not sure where to go and who to see in case I have the same sympthoms as before.

I LOVE THIS MAN!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

HE SAVED MY LIFE MORE THAN ONCE! JUST LOVE HIM!

Posted on March 12th, 2015