A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Triana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Triana, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Triana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Da Vinci Robot Surgeon
- Hi Risk Obstetrics
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vaginoplasty & Labial reductions
Education & Awards
Dr. Triana graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Triana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raul Triana MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Triana practice?
- Dr. Joseph Triana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Triana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Doral, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.