Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excelent  |  show details
by Nancy on May 5th, 2014

The most important for me was the way all staff care of me. The Dr. Was excelent explain all about my problem and give me choice. Fast and effective. Thanks all team

|  the best doctor ever  |  show details
by yerlenys sanchez on Sep 24th, 2013

DR. Joseph Triana took a good care of me 6 years ago when I had my first baby. he really did a nice work. I loved my C-section!!

by Monica on Aug 30th, 2013

They're both very loving Drs! I love them, Joseph brought my first child to this world and will bring all of my future children.They care about their patients,and they gave me their cell phone to ask any doubts/issues during my pregnancy.i totally recommend both of them,Beeing treated with Albert or Joseph give u peace on mind

Aug 19th, 2013

great doc. he truly cares about his patients and is always there for them. I wish all doctors were like him

|  Love him  |  show details
by Carmen on Aug 19th, 2013

He is awesome. He is caring and wonderful with his patients. I wish all doctors were like him. He held my hand throughout my entire pregnancy and gave me his cell phone at the end. Who else does that? There is no one better to have a baby with.

|  mrs  |  show details
by jenny perez on Aug 13th, 2013

best doctor he delivered my daughter and he will deliver any other child I have he is truly charming

Nov 7th, 2012

Awesome. You can tell he loves what he does. I would highly recommend him and his staff. There is no other doctor like him.

Sep 11th, 2012

Really cares about his patients. Best obgyn in Miami

Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Triana is the best doctor in Miami. I needed a hysterectomy and he did it with the robot. I went home the next day with no pain and was back at work in a week. I love him and his staff. His partner is his brother and he is great also. Definitely, loves what he does.

Jun 12th, 2012

He saved my babies life. He is the best. I was very sick with preclampsia and he cured me and gave me a healthy baby. He was with me and my husband the whole way till the end. I cannot imagine a better doctor. The whole practice is great. His brother Albert is also great. I love them all.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Joseph Triana takes care of me, my sister, and my mother. He is wonderful. He has delivered all my kids and my nieces and nephews. I love him. I would not trade him for the world . Office staff at front needs some help, but I go there for him. He is the best.

May 20th, 2012

I have very mix feeling about this office, as a doctor I believe Dr. Joseph Triana is a good doctor however I think he doesnt have any interest on his patients as patients. I am 37 weeks pregnant now and I have had multiple issues with the office starting from the unprofessionalism at the front desk to the " not caring attitude" of Doctor Triana. Is either his way or the high way. I actually tried to change doctors when I was 5 months pregnant because I couldnt take it anymore but I was unable to do so since I was so far along. I wouldnt recommend this doctor and I hope he realizes that he needs to change his attitude at some point of his life because he is a great doctor.

Feb 6th, 2012

I have had multiple experiences with this office, as I happen to agree with most of the comments the secretary and the people at the front desk are RUDE and very UNPROFESSIONALS, the nurses are great, the doctors I have a mix feeling about them. Dr. Albert Triana is great, I love him I havent had any bad experiences with him, but Dr. Joseph Triana seems to be very unhappy with what he does, he is a selfish person that only thinks about the money!!!!

Nov 29th, 2011

I tranferred to Dr. Triana from a bigger obgyn group. That was the best thing I ever did. They are only two docs so you really get to know them. They both take their time with you and are with you every step of the way. Joseph did my delivery and it was a magical experience. Very caring for his patients. Very knowledgeable. I love him.

Nov 29th, 2011

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Very caring and takes his time. Explains everything to you so you can understand and works with you for the entire pregnancy. Great bedside manner. Will never go to anyone again. He is the best.

|  Phenomenal  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Quite frankly, the best doctor I have ever been to. His bedside manner and his office staff are the best I have ever seen. He basically held my hand throughout my entire pregnancy and delivered my son with the utmost care. I did not think doctors like him existed any more. I told him what I wanted my delivery to be like and he gave me exactly what I wanted, a healthy boy 7#5oz natural delivery. Thank you Dr. Triana. I only wish more doctors were like you.

|  Most caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

He and his brother Albert walked me through the entire pregnancy. They were great. Joseph did my delivery and it was the most beautiful experience. I will send all my friends and family to him. The most caring doctor I have ever met. Highly recommend him

|  he was my ob  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

As soon as I have my baby in 2010 he wanted to practice a hysterectomy to me and i was 27, he said that I had prolapse, so i looked for a second opinion and the other doctor said that the prolapse was mild and with kegel I was going to be ok, plus he wanted to induced me at 38 weeks finally he induced me at 39 cause my husband was convinced the doc wanted the best for me, the reason for the induction, I already been induce once why not again?, he is full of crap, sorry for the words, the other big deal is the waiting time, be ready cause you are not going to be there less than an hour and that is only the time that you have to wait in the small waiting room, the staff is nice and treated me so nice, the nurse she is a love, she even excuse the doctor when he was so pushy with me and the hysterectomy, now i am waiting other baby and I go to the maternity center to have a natural childbirth, then they treat you like a human been not like you were sick.My neighbor had there babies with him and she said the same, to pushy trying to convince her to have the t put in the cervix, she said no and he didn't react very well, had a not necessary c-section and was really unhappy for a long time, he seems to be nice at first sigh but everything changes with time, he seems to be doing his job for the money and not cause he has vocation.

Jul 27th, 2011

es un doctor que deben seguir algunos su ejemplo como de ejercer por que le gusta su carrera y optar por tratamiento o soluciones logicas y utilizar los metodos menos agresivos para nosotras las mujeres.

|  Best ob in miami  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

He is absolutely phenomenal. Him, his brother, and his staff are the best I've ever seen. He delivered my First baby naturally and the second via csection cause my baby was breeach. He was with me the whole step of the way. Also, he delivered at least 4 of my friends and all of us rave about him and his office. I can't believe the disgruntled evaluation on this site. That person must have some sort of personality disorder because you will not find a more caring or compassionate partner through your journey through pregnancy. I love you dr. Triana

May 3rd, 2011

The staff here is horrid. If you have Medicare they will treat you like scum. I had fallen the day before and am 4 months pregnant. I had called prior to coming in the office to make sure they accept my HMO and they called me back to confirm and set up an appointment.As I sat in the office for over an hour, the receptionist yells to a full room of waiting patients that my insurance isn't accepted. All while she was eating. after explaining my fall, that I had called Medicare and confirmed with the m and the doctors office I can be seen, she proceeds to say they don't call Medicare. That it was my problem I fell. I wouldn't recommend this office. Just because I'm on Medicare doesn't mean I don't want great care. They made me feel like I was scum. I went to the ER. My blood pressure was very high and I had to go on IV. They should be ashamed.

|  DO NOT CHOOSE HIM AS YOUR DOCTOR  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

HE HAS A MAJOR CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER. HE IS PRO C SECTION AND WILL TRY TO FORCE YOU TO THAT ROUTE. IF YOU CHOOSE HIM, YOU WILL PROBABLY SEE HIM ONCE THRUOUT YOUR PREGNANCY BECAUSE HE WILL SEND HIS BROTHER WHO ALSO WORKS IN HIS PRACTICE FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PREGNANCY. HIS STAFF IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WHEN I WENT TO TO USE THE BATHROOM AFTER A CONFRONTATION I HAD WITH THE RECEPTIONIST, I CAUGHT HER MOCKING ME TO THE DR IN HIS OFFICE WHILE I WAS STILL THERE! AND THE DR NEVER APOLOGIZED OR ANYTHING FOR HER BEHAVIOR! FIND ANOTHER DR. YOU WILL NOT BE PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE!!

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

WHEN I SAY THAT IVE HAD THE WORSE EXPERIENCE AT 27 WEEKS PREGNANT... THE RECEPTIONIST WAS SO RUDE, AND AFTER I COMPLAINED TO MY DOCTOR, HE SAID IF I FELT THIS WAY TO GO ELSE WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW AFTER I WAS IN COMPLETE SHOCK, HE THEN SAID 'EITHER WAY, IM STILL DELIVERING 30 BABIES A MONTH'. HE MUST NOT CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM AGAIN, NOR WILL I RECOMMEND HIM. THE FU*KING WORST!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 3rd, 2010

Extremely dedicated to his patients. Very compassionate.

Jun 5th, 2009

He is a great Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is also very professional.

May 27th, 2009