Joseph Tricarcio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

April 18th, 2014
Loved Dr. Tricarico
I had no complaints about medical care by Dr.Tricarico. However, I agree with a previous review This front desk lady has to go there is nothing intelligent or special about her at all.. She always put my chart last when I would come into the office and I would be there sometimes for 5 hours I kid you not. When I would ask her why she put my chart last and took other people ahead of mine she would say oh well they had to go to work, you will be seen soon or that was an emergency .And the Doctor had no idea what was going on he thought I was coming in late. Well let me tell you what this lady was doing in Dr. Tricarico's office she was taking payoffs from the patients to put them ahead of me.NOW SHE IS IN DR.KOKOLIS'S OFFICE BECAUSE DR.TRICARICO IS OUT ILL. I WILL NOW POST MY HAPPENINGS IN DR. KOKOLIS'S WEB SITE. BUT THIS LADY IS BAD AND HAS GOT TO GO. SHE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

May 11th, 2012
Waiting time is always over an hour
What is the use of making appointments? Appointment are never seen on time. Almost every time, I (and others) have to wait ridiculously at least 2 to 3 hours.

April 12th, 2012
Not professional
The wait time was longer than an hour but I couldnt list it here because the longest wait listed was an hour. The lady that works the desk is rude, but that her attitude was mean, rather, she ignores you and pretends to be too busy in order to avoid. She even picks up the phone after seeing you approach her. This office is not big, in fact, its a small, cramped home office space. You always have to call and hassle her in order for her to do her job in a timely manner! I have been more than a good sport about this on going issue and frankly, at this point, I have let others know how terrible the service was. I have never seen Dr. Tricarico because he has been very ill for months now, but the other doctors that come in in place of him are very good doctors. They are associated with NYU, which means better service. They have their own office nearby with a similar address, so dont get it confused. The office on 77th Street is where the service is bad. This office should redeem themselves by getting rid of that front desk lady.

June 4th, 2010
The Best Doctor
Dr Tricarico is the best Dr. in diagnosing a problem, spent a lot of time with patient, listening to Pt. Let me tell you my story. My husband had a very bad abdomen pain, I call up Dr. Tricarico's and explain to him, he told me get your husband right to the E.R. Ok. we went there and after a one hour Dr. Tricarico came to the E.R. He examinated my hasband and he said that he has apentitis and need to be removed by surgery today and he left. In the mean time he spoke with the surgent Dr. of L.M.C. The other dr. from hospital t said that my husband has kidney stone, and she said that she has more experience working at hospital. Gus what? In the same day at 8:00 pm may husband had the surgery for appenditis.