A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tripodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tripodi, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripodi graduated from University Of Messina, Italy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tripodi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Guiseppe Tripodi MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Tripodi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tripodi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Tripodi practices Vascular Surgery near Irwin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, CT.
See Irwin Surgeons.