Dr. Joseph Trojak Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2011

Best Doctor (IMHO)

I have been a patient of Dr. Trojak's for many years, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for him. He is thorough, patient, caring and sincere and always follows up. The office staff is also professional. I have not encountered any of the issues described by a couple of the other reviewers. I have considered switching to a doctor who has rights at Paoli, but am not sure that I can find a doctor that comes close to Dr. Trojak's expertise and compassion. I would recommend Dr. Trojak without reservation.

June 23rd, 2011

Very caring and knowledgeable old school type doctor.

The doctor's son and wife are curteous and caring. For the most part, so are the nurses. One does not feel like a number, but feels like a recognized individual. I have great trust in this doctor and his office.

April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Trojak is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. Unfortunately his office staf has changed dramatically over the last two years and my test results were lost not once but twice in a 6 month period. If I did not continue to call the office pack repeatedly I would still be waiting to hear the results. The first time this happened I made 5 phone calls over 2 weeks before finally getting feedback... Not Dr. Trojak's fault.... but then perhaps it is...The second time my test results were misplaced...I only called one time & then found a new doctor who has an efficient and caring office staff and used technology effectively. Dr. Trojak's office is not able to access lab tests/medicalrecords, etc. using technology.

December 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Trojak for more than 20 years. While modest in manner, this physician offers considerable depth and breadth of medical knowledge. He makes the task of diagnosis transparant to the patient and treatment becomes a collaborative effort. Invariably considerate, Dr. Trojak spends a reasonable time with his patients and is clearly their advocateThe office goes out of its way to have ill patients seen as soon as possible. Where necessary, there is follow-up by the nursing staff. Having come from a family of physicians, I am very selective of the specialists I choose. I have remained with Dr. Trojak because he represents, in my view, the best of contemporary medical practice.

December 6th, 2010

Unfriendly, unhelpful, rude

Nothing dramatic, just a VERY disinterested doctor who barely had the time of day for a new patient. I hadn't seen a doctor in years prior to my visit. I came to the office with an articulated list of concerns, which I read off one by one. Dr. Trojak's attitude was very condescending and he honestly seemed bothered that I knew what I needed him to look at! He also couldn't be bothered to ask me One. Single. Question - about my medical history or my life in general. Keep in mind I was a NEW patient! Also the office staff is rude and treat patients as disobedient, dim-witted children. Posted all over the office are dire sounding warnings framed as "reminders" about payment, extra money charged for prescriptions, the works. Terrible, terrible environment. Avoid Dr Trojak and his practice - plenty of other options in the West Chester area!

July 23rd, 2010

i have been with doctor trojak for 16 years, enough said, very caring doctor to both me and my mother.

November 13th, 2009

Would recommend Dr. Trojak without reservation. He is extremely thorough and shows exceptional concern for patients.

December 27th, 2016