Joseph R Trubia Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 7 reviews

February 26th, 2015
My Opinion
Dr. T and his staff are like family to me. The staff were always very helpful and Dr, T was terrific, exceptional, great and knew his stuff. Dr. Trubia was, in my opinon, the best orthopaedic surgeon ever

May 6th, 2013
New Patient - Very Satisfied
I was a new patient to Dr. Trubia's practice and was pleased with the overall care that I received. One front desk receptionist seemed to have an attitude with all she came in contact with that day but overall the office staff was friendly. Dr. Trubia was very thorough with his exam and explanation regarding my symptoms and gave me a plan of care that really improved my quality of life. I am pain free today and am thankful to him and his staff for their outstanding care. His nurse was very respectful of her patients and was more than happy to answer all my questions that I forgot to ask the Dr. while I was in the room. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 27th, 2012
new patient - not overly impressed
front desk was ok - not friendly, but not rude either - xray tech was fine - 2nd and 3rd visit he was more friendly than first time. not impresssed with nurse at all - felt she was rude and condescending - dr Trubia was fine - all business and a bit stand-off-ish it seemed. Overall the atmosphere was lacking - I came in needing their help and left feeling like they didnt really care one way or the other...

November 20th, 2011
Long time association
I have been a patient of his for about 18 yrs. The doc and I have had our ups and downs but overall I feel he is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anymore needing his type of services. At first he may seem a bit gruff but over the years we have developed a good repore and I trust him completely

July 20th, 2010
New patient
New patient. One young lady at the front desk was having a personal problem with "britney" on the phone and even with the window closed the conversation was heard very clearly. X-ray gentleman and nurse were both friendly. Dr. answered all my questions. Office could use a good cleaning and carpets need to be replaced. Overall was pleased with the visit.

May 31st, 2010
overall a good experience . . . one front desk person was not friendly or helpful at all but the rest of the staff was great and the doc too.

December 30th, 2009
Very Painful and Traumatic Experience
Broke my wrist last year and went to have 3-pins removed. I asked if he would administer anything for the pain prior to removing these... no. The first two pins came out with some pain. However, I saw how the last pin was cut off with a bend at the end and wondered how this was going to come out of four fingers... He twisted and turned and finally had to get larger pliers... all the while, I was in tears. It was the most horrible experience. I can not believe he would put a patient through something like this. BE WARNED!